If you've only seen Pom Pom Quarterly in digital form, I'm here to tell you: You want the print version. Small format, perfect-bound, charmingly designed and photographed, and printed on extra-heavy uncoated paper, it's one to have and hold. And it comes with a download code for the digital version, for those who like to keep patterns with them in digital form. So you get to have it both ways!
• SOLD OUT Issue 21 (Summer 2017) the 5th Anniversary issue comes in your choice of pink or white cover, and includes a whopping 16 patterns: sweaters, socks and every sort of accessory.
• Issue 1 Reissue, also in honor of the 5th Anniversary is this updated version of the first edition, sweet and saddle-stitched and containing 6 still-great patterns.
- 146 uncoated pages (issue 21)
- perfect bound, with coated card-weight cover
- professionally edited patterns from top designers
- tutorials, essays and recipes
- 6.5 x 9 inches
- made in the UK