LIMITED QUANTITIES — Colors/weights not in the dropdown are Sold Out
At a makers' fair in December of 2016, I got to buy a couple of skeins of this custom-milled Oregon wool for my stash, and now I've had the chance to buy up what's left of it to make it available to you! It's utterly exquisite: soft and strong wool fiber from the happy sheep at Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon was dyed and milled in North Carolina and is now on our Nashville warehouse shelves ... while it lasts.
Available in two weights (DK or chunky) and two colors (Toffee or Black), it knits up beautifully. The Log Cabin Mitts in the fourth photo are knitted in the DK — free pattern on the blog. The fifth photo shows the DK and chunky held together and knitted at a bulkier gauge (US13). Whether you knit them alone or blend them together, you can't go wrong!
- 100% wool, raised in Oregon, dyed and milled in North Carolina
- choose Toffee or Black
- sold in 4 oz skeins
- DK/light-worsted skein is 240 yards (approx gauge 5-6 sts/inch on US6)
- chunky skein is 150 yards (approx gauge 3-3.75 sts/inch on US10)
- handwash cold, lay flat to dry
- No two monitors display color the same. The real color may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- We do not offer winding — all yarn ships in skeins.