Since we first introduced Ambatalia's simply gorgeous, immensely useful Bento Bags to the knitting world, they've been all the rage. Ambatalia's motto is "the non-disposable life" so it's only natural that she also wants to make use of every inch of fabric — and thus, the patchwork scrap bento was born! Since these are literally sewn from the remnants from regular production, they are in very limited supply, and we're lucky to have them exclusively at Fringe Supply Co. If you miss out on a given batch, sooner or later we'll have more! For the regular solids and stripes, click here.
- made in California
- combinations of 100% linen and 55% hemp/45% organic cotton fabrics
- available in blue chambray w/ slate stripe, natural linen w/ red stripe, natural linen w/ tan stripe
- small bag is approx. 10 x 3 inches, 9.5 inches tall at highest point
- medium bag is approx. 10.5 x 5 x 10
- wash in cold water; line dry
(Contents not included; scissors sold separately)